Criminal Defense Law Firm Serving Residents Throughout Wisconsin
Johnen Law Offices is a criminal defense firm serving clients throughout Wisconsin with offices in Madison, WI and Tomah, WI. We understand that being charged with a criminal offense can be a frightening experience, especially if you have never been in trouble with the law before. You may be confused about how the process works and worried about the long-term consequences. Our attorney will help guide you each step of the way and work with you to try to beat the charges or get them reduced. Contact us today to learn more about how we can protect your rights.
- Drug Offenses: Drug charges can be life altering because they are often taken as a sign of a substance abuse problem, but the police often overreact by charging anyone in proximity to drugs, and 4th Amendment defenses may also be available.
- OWIs / DUIs: OWI / DUI charges often seem insurmountable, but there are usually several possible defenses available.
- Speeding Tickets: Before simply agreeing to pay a speeding ticket, consider whether a poor driving record will affect future employment or make your insurance rates unaffordable.
- Underage Drinking Tickets: Underage drinking tickets are not considered criminal offenses in Wisconsin, but still carry heavy penalties including steep fines and potential driver’s license suspension.
- Violent Crimes: We can help clear up any misunderstanding that led to a violent crime charge such as domestic violence.